IGNORED

Desktop Speakers For Apple Pro Display XDR

2 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

I don't discriminate. Nice looking is nice looking, whether it's McIntosh, D'Agostino, or Marten speakers. 

I may or may not know for a fact that Omega is willing to work with you on the wood used on a pair of speakers you buy from them.

edit: just to be clear, it's a veneer.

No electron left behind.

10 minutes ago, ShawnC said:

The Tune Tots were set up in the room on the right where the 1.7 and 3.7 are usually set up.  The Mini's were in the headphone room, if I recall on the left side first side room.  It's been long time since I've been there though.  Can always call.  Those Tots packed a punch for their size.  Of course the Tots were connected to all Audio Research preamps and amps at the time.

Everyone knows you need a few tens of thousands of dollars worth of amplification for the Tune Tots...

No electron left behind.

4 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

I did 🤢

I bet its nice though!

edit: I am, and have been, in the market for a new monitor for a while now and the cheapness of the stands on all of them except that one, is astonishing. Even on the nice monitors.

No electron left behind.

10 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Agree. I just had to get it. 

Plus, I had to get the $200 web cam built specifically for this display because the quality is better than the others and thus display has no built-in camera. 

When I was considering the Mac Pro I was going to do the same thing.

No electron left behind.