IGNORED

Hqplayer4 Remote HQPDcontrol v4

Bushikai

Hi Folks, New on the forum and have taken an interest in possibly using HQ Player in my setup.  I have HQ Player installed on a 2018 Mac Mini running Ventura.  Both my iPhone and iPad are running the latest version of IOS. I'm running the Mac Mini headless. I remote into the Mac Mini with my MacBook Air for screen sharing but I doubt it has any bearing on my issue.  I've downloaded HQ Player to trial it and have run into a couple of issues that have stumped me so far and hoping those of you more knowledgeable than me to help solve one of the issue with HQPDcontrol v4.   It worked fine for 2 days but suddenly I can't connect to HQ Player anymore.  I checked the IPA to make sure it's correct and it is.  No firewalls enabled.  The 30 minute limit makes it harder to solve.  Anyone have any suggestions? Thx 

9 hours ago, stefano_mbp said:

To avoid this kind of error you can define in HQPDControl app the HQPlayer embedded address as

hqplayer.local

in this way the IPA will be on charge of your DNS which will aways give the right IPA

C28C3B41-4981-453F-BCD0-064D62A23AFE.jpeg

Stefano, that's a great idea.  I didn't think of that even though the client app uses similar method for finding HD Player on the network.  Thx much