IGNORED

Article: CAPS Twenty | Part One

Terrific Chris,

You and your original Site turned me on to Digital Music, so for that I am eternally great-full.    My Music System took off in 2010 as a result of your input and encouragement. 

As a 2010 CAPS Lagoon builder it is wonderful to see the 10 year update.   6 months ago I gave my Lagoon a Makeover with the WS2019 install and a new 2tb ssd internal storage for the tunes, but the MB, Ram and Sotm USB card are all still working well from day 1.

I love the look of the new case.

Appreciate all the time you spend and the professionalism of this site.

Kudos.

Regards Cazzesman

On 6/25/2020 at 1:20 PM, 57gold said:

OK, amongst serious CA folks with tech savvy, so excuse the continued silliness one my part, but, if the 20.1 is just handling already upsampled data from a heavy duty computer (which is doing the serious lifting), why the big heavy, mostly empty box, with heat sinking and oversized or super duper power supplies, not in the big box, to run relatively light weight stuff?

Just an exercise of the possible...belts, suspenders and gaffers tape, because one can?

For the uninformed here, I was wondering if this comes naturally or do you need to do the hard yards and actually practice?

Regards Cazzesman