IGNORED

Telos Quantum Active Cable - Snake Oil?

Telos is a Taiwan manufacturer and has a variety products claiming to use quantum technology.  I am not a technical guy and I doubt whether they are just gimmick or snake oil.  The video is in Cantonese introducing this quantum active cable and the photo is a capture screen from the video showing the flow of electricity and the quantum box is not placed on the path of the electricity to the equipment but by another wire that linked from the end of the live wire and from the box linked back to the neutral wire.  Does it work that way to have any clearing or filtering effect on the power to the equipment?

擷取.JPG

MetalNuts

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Speedskater said:

Do they have any engineering papers (in English)?  YouTubes are close to worthless, can't have reference points, can't be quoited.

When it comes to AC power the problem is current noise (the circuit is at a very low impedance.  Their device should look like a small audio amplifier.

The product in question is yet to appear in their website.  The video was made by its agent/dealer in HK as an introduction.  I know very little about science not to mention quantum which I do believe not so many scientists are familiar with, so I am doubtful to products using quantum as part of its label.  

MetalNuts