IGNORED

What is the perfect kva (isolation transformer) for gryphon diablo 300 to the point where it doesnt kill the dynamics

kerisabe

FWIW, all of the iso-transformers and similar power cleaning devices I've owned/tried always had the same issue..no matter how big or no matter what they cost when plugging large Amps into them. This of course is despite whatever the creator of said device claims.

These days I use a Shunyata Denali 6000T for Front-End components only and Amps go straight to the wall.

I won't say that there we not subtle benefits heard with Amps plugged into these devices but those benefits never outweighed the loss of instantaneous dynamics in the bass region that I hear with the same Amps plugged directly into the wall.

IME, I feel that the extra bass weight heard after plugging in a large Amp into one of these devices is the result of the bass dynamics slowing down and some what muddying up  a bit which gives the impression of their being More bass but it seems as though that bass has lost a bit of its "Bite" in the process.

Just my 2cents