IGNORED

A brief introduction....

As you may have noticed there is a new "troublemaker" on Computer Audiophile. Only a few posts in and already the grand debate is on! Gotta love it!

I thought I should introduce myself before we get too far along...

Although my career has been in electronic service, computers and office equipment mostly, my first love has always been audio. Over the last few years I've gravitated more and more toward home theatre systems, as usual with a special focus on the audio parts of the setup.

With a career in electronics and a hobby in audio, I naturally found myself messing with a lot of stuff. The experience ranges from building my own "high end" speakers to designing and hand building audio amplifiers. Not to mention an endless round of tinkering with stuff. I seem to take particular pleasure in second guessing the engineers and improving the performance of mid-range equipment.

Most recently my interests have fallen more in line with the mission of this website... Computer Audio and I've been working on both software and component setup for the last year and a half.

Now retired, I can finally sit back, toss my feet up and simply enjoy what I've done...

You may find my take on things is a little different than the average person. I would hope that differing views are valued, here. Certainly my intention is to augment, not to challenge the knowledge that so obviously exists here.

Anyway... Chris has a real nice group assembled. I'm looking forward to some very interesting conversations.