IGNORED

Radical Two Separate New Year Wishes Threads Proposal.

2 hours ago, Norton said:

An objectivist greeting  would just be “New Year”* as happiness is obviously a radical subjectivist illusion foisted upon us by a complicit audiophile press.

My greeting was directed to ALL members, and was posted right at 12 Midnight in Eastern Australia ,where some of you may have been watching the direct broadcast of the Sydney Fireworks display ?

How a Digital Audio file sounds, or a Digital Video file looks, is governed to a large extent by the Power Supply area. All that Identical Checksums gives is the possibility of REGENERATING the file to close to that of the original file.

PROFILE UPDATED 13-11-2020

4 minutes ago, Confused said:

It's no longer the Mother country for most Australians these days , although my father migrated here from Leith in Scotland when quite young.:D  I wonder how many Aussies would feel allegiance to Queen Consort Camilla ?

How a Digital Audio file sounds, or a Digital Video file looks, is governed to a large extent by the Power Supply area. All that Identical Checksums gives is the possibility of REGENERATING the file to close to that of the original file.

PROFILE UPDATED 13-11-2020