IGNORED

Perception and measurement

Daccord

That optical illusion is pretty cool as I had to get out my tape measure to confirm as at first sight I said "no way".  The video is very interesting too and kind makes you question everything we ever heard or believed.

I guess another subjectivist vs. measurementalist angle here.

RIG:  iFi Zen Stream - Benchmark DAC3 L - LA4  AHB2 | Paradigm Sig S6 Cables:  anything available

2 minutes ago, pkane2001 said:

Bourbon (and even more so, single malt scotch) is a very rational and measured approach to improving sound quality. No need to feel bad about it.

When they label that single malt with a hand written barrel number boldly marked, it sure does make it more special and taste better :)

RIG:  iFi Zen Stream - Benchmark DAC3 L - LA4  AHB2 | Paradigm Sig S6 Cables:  anything available

21 hours ago, STC said:

If You have never seen the face of Jesus before than you only see the toast bread. Who is correct?

Definitely not the face of Jesus since pizza was not invented yet.  That is obviously the face of Juan Cabrillo.