IGNORED

FS: Carver Wide Band Z Coupler (Vintage)

So I bought this device in September 1990 to pair up my new Adcom GFA-535 to my old Harmon Karmon receiver and I have hung onto to if forever, safely tucked away in my closet all these years.  But no more nostalgia to it for me and I would like to sell it.  It is defintely a legacy piece but someone out here might appreciate it.  It is pretty mint condition.  $55 shipped mainland USA.

IMG_5934.JPG

IMG_5935.JPG

RIG:  iFi Zen Stream - Benchmark DAC3 L - LA4  AHB2 | Paradigm Sig S6 Cables:  anything available

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I still have it.  So you hook up those wire leads of the Carver into the speaker outputs of the receiver/smaller amp, and then use the Carver RCA connections to the bigger amp you want to output from to the speakers.

RIG:  iFi Zen Stream - Benchmark DAC3 L - LA4  AHB2 | Paradigm Sig S6 Cables:  anything available

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 12/2/2019 at 3:36 PM, photonman said:

Yes I still have it.  So you hook up those wire leads of the Carver into the speaker outputs of the receiver/smaller amp, and then use the Carver RCA connections to the bigger amp you want to output from to the speakers.

Hello,

Did you sell that Carver Z-1?