photonman

FS: Carver Wide Band Z Coupler (Vintage)

So I bought this device in September 1990 to pair up my new Adcom GFA-535 to my old Harmon Karmon receiver and I have hung onto to if forever, safely tucked away in my closet all these years.  But no more nostalgia to it for me and I would like to sell it.  It is defintely a legacy piece but someone out here might appreciate it.  It is pretty mint condition.  $55 shipped mainland USA.

IMG_5934.JPG

IMG_5935.JPG

RIG:  MB Pro - Benchmark DAC3 L Nord SE NC500 MKII | Paradigm Sig S6 Cables:   Van Damme XLR Canare 4S11 Biwire Lifatec optical Wireworld power

Do you still have this? I could be interested. Do you feed the output from your amplifier into the unit and then it delivers a line level output signal suitable to input to another amplifier?

Yes I still have it.  So you hook up those wire leads of the Carver into the speaker outputs of the receiver/smaller amp, and then use the Carver RCA connections to the bigger amp you want to output from to the speakers.

RIG:  MB Pro - Benchmark DAC3 L Nord SE NC500 MKII | Paradigm Sig S6 Cables:   Van Damme XLR Canare 4S11 Biwire Lifatec optical Wireworld power

Hi,

Do you still have the coupler? Will you ship it to Canada? Thanks, Dean