IGNORED

Article: Qobuz Tugs on Superman's Cape, Makes Bold Move With Industry's Best Pricing

Great news and good move from Qobuz, however I have a problem, I was a Sublime+ subscriber, expiring on Jan 29 2020

I decided to subscribe to Studio Premier as I really don't do purchases but only  streaming. The system allowed me to do so but my card was charged $149.

Now based on this page https://try.qobuz.com/faq-studio-premier/ it seems they should "discount" the remaining value of your subscription in my case almost 3 months and apply this to the new subscription therefore the charge should not have been the full subscription value of $149

Has anyone experienced the same issue?

never mind there is a statement

If you subscribe to Sublime+ for another 12-months at $249.99 before Nov.30, 2019, we will issue you a refund based on the value of your plan on the day you switched to the new price. Refunds will be issued starting Dec. 9, 2019.

Which basically confirms there will be a refund (one month from now)

22 minutes ago, Sonicularity said:

In February 2018

Did you meant maybe Feb 2019?

23 minutes ago, Sonicularity said:

but I was pro-rated the difference in the remainder of my previous annual payment

so you received the prorated price right away, I wonder why mine wasn't like that, maybe because I went from Sublime+ to Premier?

3 minutes ago, Sonicularity said:

Studio Premier and opted to pay now with my credit card on record for the annual plan.  It automatically discounted the amount I had remaining on my $249.99 Studio annual plan that was already paid in full

Yeah I did the same thing but did not get the pro rate, maybe because I went from Sublime+ to Premier (different classes)

thank you

What I would really like (additionally from Qobuz) would be like Tidal the ability of having multiple devices registered and even maybe stream simultaneously to 2 or 3 devices, for example I used to shared my Tidal account with my daughter, I cannot do the same with Qobuz. I understand that Qobuz may not prefer to go into that model (like tidal, netflix etc) or will just prefer to simplify plans, but it would be useful and I'm sure it will move more people out or Tidal over to them ...

Just a comment