IGNORED

Article: Qobuz Tugs on Superman's Cape, Makes Bold Move With Industry's Best Pricing

My email says this ???

".If you are serious about music, you deserve the best sound quality.
Studio Premier gives you unlimited access to our certified Hi-Res and CD lossless quality catalog and in-depth exclusive editorial content for $14.99/month.
Available to the first 100,000 subscribers only (offer expires Jan 31, 2020)."

https://info.qobuz.com/optiext/optiextension.dll?ID=A45A6F8PDqFLb4YiDhD8DwxcrIVFqzEEkCGkZNN4UF7Ks6KktuSNfuUklTBahSEVyGa6o%2Bj0YjUpQjyEO14J1rJsLa4kC

"The gullibility of audiophiles is what astonishes me the most, even after all these years. How is it possible, how did it ever happen, that they trust fairy-tale purveyors and mystic gurus more than reliable sources of scientific information?"

Peter Aczel - The Audio Critic

nomqa.webp.aa713f2bb9e304522011cdb2d2ca907d.webp  R.I.P. MQA 2014-2023: Hyped product thanks to uneducated, uncritical advocates & captured press.

I'm holding my breath till after Jan 1 before I pull the plug on a years sub between Amazon and Qobuz.  If Qobuz holds the price line I'll go there, they have the Win app with the ablitiy to direct the data stream without resampling. If they raise the price I'll go to Amazon. Yep, I'm a cheapskate.  LOL

"The gullibility of audiophiles is what astonishes me the most, even after all these years. How is it possible, how did it ever happen, that they trust fairy-tale purveyors and mystic gurus more than reliable sources of scientific information?"

Peter Aczel - The Audio Critic

nomqa.webp.aa713f2bb9e304522011cdb2d2ca907d.webp  R.I.P. MQA 2014-2023: Hyped product thanks to uneducated, uncritical advocates & captured press.