On 12/16/2019 at 3:27 PM, Gus141 said:

My memory isn’t what it used to be, so when I’m adding a song to a playlist that is already there it would be great if the app would alert me to the fact that this would be a duplicate and allow me the option of adding it again or cancelling.

In the TIDAL app, if I try to add a duplicate a popup says, “Duplicate. This track already in your playlist” 

with buttons for the options: “Add Anyway” or “Cancel”.

———————

Qobuz Feature Request: please add a server-side duplicate checker when adding a track to a playlist. Or, provide a way to filter on duplicates in a playlist so that I could delete them later if I wanted. I think Roon has a duplicate filter, but I’m not a Roon user.

Cheers,

Gus

I wholeheartedly second this!

With most other streaming services, whenever you attempt to add a duplicate song to one of your playlists they will warn you are about to do that. I am in the beginning stages of building my playlists and really do not want much duplicity. Once you start to get sizeable playlists there is no way you can remember what you have or don't have in them.

"If you don't dig the blues you got a hole in your soul" - Albert King

• 4 months later...
On 12/16/2019 at 3:27 PM, Gus141 said:

My memory isn’t what it used to be, so when I’m adding a song to a playlist that is already there it would be great if the app would alert me to the fact that this would be a duplicate and allow me the option of adding it again or cancelling.

In the TIDAL app, if I try to add a duplicate a popup says, “Duplicate. This track already in your playlist” 

with buttons for the options: “Add Anyway” or “Cancel”.

———————

Qobuz Feature Request: please add a server-side duplicate checker when adding a track to a playlist. Or, provide a way to filter on duplicates in a playlist so that I could delete them later if I wanted. I think Roon has a duplicate filter, but I’m not a Roon user.

Cheers,

Gus

This 1+

I am constantly adding new songs to playlists and then finding out later that I have multiple duplicates as well. Any chance this could be instituted @David Craff?

Also, I had the web page to suggest additions to Qobuz's library and misplaced it's bookmark. Does anyone have that?

"If you don't dig the blues you got a hole in your soul" - Albert King