IGNORED

Allo Shanti Low Output Voltage both rails

AC

I measured each of the two outputs on my Allo Shanti that I just received a couple days ago.  The 5V/3A output reaches only 4.7VDC, and the 5V/1A output reaches 4.5VDC.  Both were measured with no load using a Fluke DMM.

Additionally, it takes over two minutes for the output voltages to slowly 'ramp up' to these levels [ never reaching 5.2VDC as spec'd on the Allo website ] while my other power supplies reach full 5VDC immediately upon powering them ON.  Is this Allo Shanti behaving normally?  Is it out of spec?  Are there trim pot adjustments that I should make?  Which one?  

Is my Allo Shanti defective and should it be sent back to Allo?   Thanks.

17 hours ago, AC said:

I measured each of the two outputs on my Allo Shanti that I just received a couple days ago.  The 5V/3A output reaches only 4.7VDC, and the 5V/1A output reaches 4.5VDC.  Both were measured with no load using a Fluke DMM.

Additionally, it takes over two minutes for the output voltages to slowly 'ramp up' to these levels [ never reaching 5.2VDC as spec'd on the Allo website ] while my other power supplies reach full 5VDC immediately upon powering them ON.  Is this Allo Shanti behaving normally?  Is it out of spec?  Are there trim pot adjustments that I should make?  Which one?  

Is my Allo Shanti defective and should it be sent back to Allo?   Thanks.

Forwarded PM ,please check