IGNORED

Sonore Japanese magazine review

I am on a quick trip to Tokyo and stopped in at a bookstore to browse magazines. I found this cover depicting the ultraRendu and the UltraDigital on a Japanese magazine. There also is a review in the magazine's editorial content. 

I don't read a word of Japanese, so couldn't translate anything on the cover and in the review, but thought the cover cool.  I am sure that the Sonore folks are aware of the coverage, but I doubt many of the rest of us do. 

[Edit: I am unable to get the attached jpg to display.  If I cannot fix this during my edit window, I will try again in a new comment.] 

Living room:  Synology 218+ NAS > NUC 10 i7 > HQP Embedded > xfinity Xfi Router > Netgear GS348 Switch > Sonore Optical Module Deluxe > Sonore Signature Rendu SE Optical Tier 2 > Okto DAC 8 Stereo > Topping Pre90 Preamp > Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini > Revel F32 Concertas

Computer Desk System: Synology DS-218+ NAS > Dell XPS 8930/NUC 10 i7  > HQP Desktop > xfinity Xfi Router > EtherRegen > ultraRendu > Topping D90 DAC > Audioengine A5+'s

1 minute ago, kumakuma said:

81PI8pwaE0L.thumb.jpg.6b8cd9dc2e85d3be07a650596286d21f.jpg

Thank you, Kumakuma. I was not able to get my own image to post from my telephone. 

Living room:  Synology 218+ NAS > NUC 10 i7 > HQP Embedded > xfinity Xfi Router > Netgear GS348 Switch > Sonore Optical Module Deluxe > Sonore Signature Rendu SE Optical Tier 2 > Okto DAC 8 Stereo > Topping Pre90 Preamp > Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini > Revel F32 Concertas

Computer Desk System: Synology DS-218+ NAS > Dell XPS 8930/NUC 10 i7  > HQP Desktop > xfinity Xfi Router > EtherRegen > ultraRendu > Topping D90 DAC > Audioengine A5+'s

• 3 weeks later...

Thank yours to introduce Japanese audio magazine.NET AUDIO magazine is specialized audiobook about net work audio(meaning Is how to play music about high resolution music files).

In Japan ,three major audio magazine is publishing. Most famous magazine is naming Stereo sound magazine.This magazine

have a history for 40years. At this magazine  December published one is recommend years of vest Audio products .

and recommendation from this magazine is be a great  honor to Audio product makers even also SONY.

NET AUDIO magazine is fourth magazine and newest published magazine. It's newest but recently in Japan, Audio mania have a interest in two ways. one way is going back to the past . They have a big interest in using tube amplifier and analog player to playback music.Another way is interest in high resolution music files to play back music.NET AUDIO magazine is now same as bible to net work audio fans.So introducing Sonore products meaning is ,Sonore products  is wonderful, good sound machine  high quality machine.

So I  bought and satisfied .Wonderful United States.