IGNORED

Matrix Audio X-Sabre Pro MQA

7 hours ago, Miska said:

Hmmh, what is SBAF?

I do a lot of measurements and I consider myself pretty objectively driven. But still it takes me just couple of hours of ASR to get fed up. Where 131 dB SINAD is very superior to 128 dB SINAD. But -40 dB dB ultrasonic images are of no issue compared to -140 dB ultrasonic images. Nobody needs to prove why SINAD difference at that level makes great difference, although without breathing between it is stated that nobody can hear difference beyond 60 dB SINAD. But no proof is enough to show that correlated ultrasonic images matter. Especially little thought is given to correlated vs non-correlated errors. Oh well....

I remember the ASR PS Audio Perfect Wave thread.

Honestly Miska you and Amir are both really bright and capable engineers. Amir is able to account for his approaches and even admit when he's been in error.

3 minutes ago, Miska said:

Not sure what you are hinting.

Not hinting at anything. You have two capable people with differing view points.

3 minutes ago, Miska said:

but instead got attacked because the results weren't what they wanted/expected. 

Sorry that happened. Not sure what other threads that was going on in. There was some good debate in the thread I mentioned and nothing more than that.