IGNORED

Article: Volumio Primo review

On 7/27/2019 at 4:56 AM, audiobomber said:

Thanks, interesting product. I enjoyed the review but at least one sonic comparison would have been nice. Or do you believe that all streamers sound the same?

Since it's a streamers role to deliver content bit perfectly, they should all sound the same, and if this one fails at such a task, then it's broken... 🤣

20 minutes ago, audiobomber said:

I assume you are saying this based on "scientific" theory and not actual listening experience? 🙄

I use Chromecast Audio, Raspberry Pi 3 B+ and SOtM sMs-200 streamers. I can assure you that none are broken, and none sound alike. The streamers even sound different from themselves when I change power supplies. This should not surprise anyone who actually listens and doesn't have a closed mind.

A performance analysis with a lab grade audio analyzer showing actual differences in output, or it only happened in your brain. That'll be the only evidence anyone with a extensive science and engineering background will ever accept. Our senses are too unreliable, too easily fooled by our emotion states and perceptions, to be accepted as valid evidence. So, yes... my mind is closed to opinions and anecdotal "evidence"... 👨🏾‍⚕️