IGNORED

Speakers are least important

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Paul R said:

You can replace any component in that high end system and still hear the emotion in the music. But, within reason, the speakers are always going to have the most effect on the sound. ✌️

I am sorry, I have to disagree.  When one hears a music which appeals to him, the mind reacts with that music and will attribute whatever feeling it wants with the music.  It has nothing to do with the gear, it does not matter when you hear it live, through Hi-end equipment or from radio.  

However, a reasonable system with proper placement will surely produce music in a better quality, whether one can feel the emotion in the music has nothing to do with the gear but one's own mind. 

MetalNuts

22 minutes ago, Rexp said:

Wrong. Good high end gear presents the low level details in the music, like piano keys being gently caressed that creates the emotional impact. 

Your belief of emotions towards a piece of music comes from the quality of gear to reproduce the details is the appreciation to the gear's ability not the music itself.  I believe you will not enjoy our Chinese Opera even if it is play in the good high end gear, what emotion you will have.  So if you don't like the piece of music, it does not matter what gears are used to play it, your mind will not attribute any positive emotion to it.  You can disagree but who do you think you are to state that I am wrong. 

MetalNuts