IGNORED

The ultimate Power Supply Units for music servers (and other devices for cleaner power source)

As always I am late to the party, 10 pages into this thread.   I am after some thoughts please on whether the HDPlex 200w LPS is a worthwhile purchase for my current system.

System - CAPS (Lagoon - Intel MB DN2800M ) - WS2019 - Audiophile Optimizer v3.0 - Fidelizer 8.4pro -128 gig & 2tb SSD + Sotm USB exp card - Synology NAS DS416 Slim (Backup only) - JRiver Ver 25 - USB Curious Cable (Aqvox LNPS each end) into Mutec USB 3+ reclocker.  Ortofon 110 ohm AES into Kii 3 speakers with Kii Controller.  All Into 2000 VA IsoTran.  

The Iso Tran is seen below.   And yes, before anyone asks,  the IsoTran does have all the appropriate electrical Certs in case of house fire and insurance claims.

My Caps  and Mutec run off the IsoTran.    Within the Caps I have to power the MB, 2 SSD's and Sotm USB Card.    The current Caps PS is a standard PC unit.   12v - 5.85amp.

Is there any SQ benefit in running a HDPLex 200 LPS to power the 3 items in the Caps, either from a 240vlt wall plug or from the Iso Tran?

Regards Cazzesman

IMG_3219.JPG