IGNORED

Happy Birthday and welcome AudiophileOptimizer 3.00

I have a Simple question that I probably know the answer to.....................as 1 who isn't big on change and will never be the 1st in line at the Apple Store for a New Product should I?????..................

I currently run WS12 with AO 2.20.   Should I start over and buy WS19 with AO3.0 to take the big leap into the 21st century of PC audio. 🙂

I just purchased some Kii3 speakers so I guess I need to put the right High Octane fuel in the Ferrari 🙂 

Any thoughts?

Regards Cazzesman 

Well looks like I'm in need of big overhaul so that my source can catch up to the Formula 1 Kii 3's.

My CAPS in its current format has done me well but I'm thinking.................

A 1tb SSD to slot in with the 120 Gig I have already.  My music is on a NAS but having the majority of the music in the PC on an SSD might make for better SQ.  Is that overkill?

Install WServer 2019 in GUI mode.   Not sure I will miss WS2012 Core mode that much.  

AO 3.0

Update JRiver to 25.

With GUI in play I can get off the network that I currently use via remote access from my home PC to Audio PC.  I have a small screen I can set up on the Caps as required to tweak JRiver.

I may need to retire sooner rather than later with so much to do 🙂

Regards Cazzesman