IGNORED

Info AO 3.0, Jriver

Hello antonyb

yes with AO 3.00 you can user Server 2019 in Core, it will re-enable KS & WASAPI and also make JRiver work in Core. You can also configure a shell replacement etc. 👍🏼

Very best,

AudioPhil

ıllıllı [  ...AO 4.00 BETA... ] ıllıllı
____________________________________________________________________________________

Shop | Reviews | Reference System | AudiophileOptimizer 3.00 | PDF Guide

Hi

Yes it will work in portable mode if you are in Core. AO 3.00 has not yet been released, end of the month will be the going public! :)

Best,

AudioPhil

____________________________________________________________________________________

9 hours ago, antonyb said:
Hi,
OK well.
Do you know anything about the email I sent on 04/29 to get AO beta?

Hi

The beta phase is over, we do no longer hand out the beta. AO 3.00 will be released by the end of the month, not too much to go :)

Best,

AudioPhil

• 3 weeks later...

Now that AO 3.00 is out, it seems that it is official, AO 3.00 has no support for JRiver.   

Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016 or Windows Server 2019 and the award-winningAudiophileOptimizer work very well together with Roon, JPLAY, Process Lasso, HQPlayer, Hysolid, Bug head Emperor, Foobar2000, MQn Player, TIDAL, Spotify, Qobuz, WiMP, Logitech Media Server, Acourate Convolver, dBpoweramp and many others

I have made many attempts during the Beta Testing to make it work.  Out of probably as many as 16 installations, I only managed to make one work and now... with Beta Testing completed, that workable installation doesn't work anymore.

I did a fresh install with Windows Server 2019 Core, new AO 3.00 and run JRiver MC25....same unstable navigation.

So last night, I decided to go back to AO 2.2, at least JRiver was working fine then.

Installed Windows Server 2016 core and adding AO 2.2...suddenly found that I can no longer can use it because I could not get the key!!

So, I got no choice but to use another one of my A.0 3.0 keys.  This time, it worked.

It seems JRiver will give that hourly glass icon and become unstable when you switch source with Windows Server 2019 Core and not with Windows Server 2016 Core.

So, now Windows 2016 Core , AO 3.00 and JRiver 25 are working perfectly. 

(Audio)

39 minutes ago, Audio said:

Now that AO 3.00 is out, it seems that it is official, AO 3.00 has no support for JRiver.   

Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016 or Windows Server 2019 and the award-winningAudiophileOptimizer work very well together with Roon, JPLAY, Process Lasso, HQPlayer, Hysolid, Bug head Emperor, Foobar2000, MQn Player, TIDAL, Spotify, Qobuz, WiMP, Logitech Media Server, Acourate Convolver, dBpoweramp and many others

I have made many attempts during the Beta Testing to make it work.  Out of probably as many as 16 installations, I only managed to make one work and now... with Beta Testing completed, that workable installation doesn't work anymore.

I did a fresh install with Windows Server 2019 Core, new AO 3.00 and run JRiver MC25....same unstable navigation.

So last night, I decided to go back to AO 2.2, at least JRiver was working fine then.

Installed Windows Server 2016 core and adding AO 2.2...suddenly found that I can no longer can use it because I could not get the key!!

So, I got no choice but to use another one of my A.0 3.0 keys.  This time, it worked.

It seems JRiver will give that hourly glass icon and become unstable when you switch source with Windows Server 2019 Core and not with Windows Server 2016 Core.

So, now Windows 2016 Core , AO 3.00 and JRiver 25 are working perfectly. 

(Audio)

AO 3.00 and ServiceTool are FULLY compatible with Jriver 17-25 (x86 and x64). You can also check the changelog: https://www.highend-audiopc.com/changelog

AO 3.00 even contains shell replacements for the future Jriver 26 and 27 versions, again both x86 and x64! :)

The part you highlighted from the guide doesn‘t show JRiver since many years, namely since JRiver blocked JPLAY. 

The problem you are facing is between JRiver and Server 2019, not AO. Hence it‘s working fine on Server 2016 and AO 3.00.

best,

AudioPhil

• 4 weeks later...