IGNORED

JA says none of y’all showed up to talk about MQA

11 hours ago, crenca said:

On this, we could do something with this thread (update, organize, revise, start over):

Excellent and thank you.  From what I can tell, any MQA co-conspirator just loves to engage in obfuscation.  In fact, I suspect it's their highest priority and strategy by trying to take anybody down the bottomless technical rabbit hole that essentially wears down anybody observing or participating.  Even though their arguments are weak, incorrect, etc, they do what they can to keep driving everybody down the bottomless rabbit hole to the point where entire audiences are lost or gone.  Almost like they're intentionally trying to reinvent the debate wheel with every thread.  I thought I saw that the other day in the Stereophile / MQA thread you particiapated in and it seems like I've obsevered that very practice numerous times before.

Having a nice and concise thread like the one you just started allows you and anybody else to point back to for as long as the sharlatans keep shoveling their manure.  At the same time this gives the casual / non-technical or less technical types the ability to zero in on MQA's technical shortcomings without having to sift through 1000's of comments to find any meat and potatoes.

Anyway, thanks.  And maybe now MQA can die of natural causes a little more swiftly.  :)

The more I dabble with extreme forms of electrical mgmt. and extreme forms of vibration mgmt., the more I’m convinced it’s all just variations of managing mechanical energy. Or was it all just variations of managing electrical energy? No, it’s all just variations of mechanical energy. Wait.  It's all just variations of managing electrical energy.  -Me