IGNORED

iPad and Foobar 2000

audioxtremist

I've been using PlugPlayer to control Foobar from the iPad, however, there is a fairly annoying issue with it. When you close it it does not continue to the next track when a track ends, even in iOS 4.2. I have tried many other UPNP apps for the iPad yet none of them seem to support Foobar except PlugPlayer. I used to use the Apple Remote app, but it has stopped working correctly with Foobar. Are there any other options? I'm going to stick with Foobar and the iPad, I love those two things, I just need to get them to work together nicely. PlugPlayer is very close, I've posted a topic in the PlugPlayer forum so we'll see what the developer has to say. Wanted to see what CA uses for their Foobar-iPad setups.

I used to have this issue with PlugPlayer and J River. Now I make sure PlugPlayer WiFi is set to On when locked, as well as using multitasking if I want to switch apps. If I leave PP running in the foreground and the iPad goes dark I believe everything plays just fine now. It didn't always work this way for me.

Sorry I'm not much help with Foobar2k & PP.

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png