IGNORED

For Sale: Sonore Signature Rendu SE w Tier 3 Optical Upgrade

I am very pleased with the Tier 3 upgrade to my Sonore Signature Rendu SE. However, the new Trinnov Altitude 32 I recently setup I just upgraded from 16 to 24 channels, and I have to finance a buying spree of adding speakers, amplifiers, and paying big bucks to Adam Pelz the custom install guy currently setting up CEDIA HQ's new theatre in Indianapolis. So I've decided to sell my upgraded Sonore Signature Rendu SE Tier 3 upgrade!  I am not losing ROON, as my Trinnov Altitude 32 is ROON Ready. You don't want to look at its MSRP, over $30 grand! Bottom line is I am simplifying my system in terms of components and relying on ROON via ethernet which is good quality and close to using AES/EBU digital in to my Trinnov SSP. I ordered the upgrade a bit before getting the Trinnov SSP and had no idea I'd love it so much I'd be skimpting to add so much to my system, which will go from 5.2.4 to 9.4..8!

The Tier 3 upgrade I have received is described below:

UPGRADE OPTIONS

• Tier 1 Conversion to systemOptique, 595 USD
    We recommend upgrading to the Synergistic Black or Blue fuse before the Tier 1 conversion,
    if this has not already been implemented. Upgrade Price $120 (MSRP $149.95) in addition to the Tier
    cost.
  • Tier 2 Tier 1 + “RFI to Heat” applied material to the underside cover, 695 USD
    The application of this material absorbs stray radio frequency interference (RFI) and converts it to
    Heat.
  • Tier 3 Tier 1 + Tier 2 + Turbo Linear Power Supply, $995
    Please allow up to three weeks for a Level 3 conversion.

When I ordered the upgrade, I first talked to Adria of Sonore, who advised that the existing power supply as upgraded will likely be better than the new power supply in the to be made and sold Sonore Signature Rendu SE optical model, as power supplies are simply getting so expensive to build.

As a new Sonore Signature Rendu SE (without any optical upgrade) is $3295, and the Tier 3 optical upgrade is $995, total cost new with upgrade is $4,290. Questionable if Sonore even has any new models available, and Sonore can't give a timeline when the optical Signature Rendu SE will be available for purchase. and again my understanding is that my upgraded model will have a better power supply and thus potentially even better performance than the new optical model when it becomes available.

I will accept $4,000, plus shipping and Paypal fees, and will consider best offer.

So if you are interested  message me with your email and phone.

Note that 1999-2003 I moderated the AVS Special Guests Forum at www.avsforum.com; and I have a sterling record on Audiogon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

This is no longer available, right?

System: Fedilizer Pro>Pareto Audio Server with both Audiolinux (Roon) and W10 (Audirvana Studio) OS's, currently using W10 (control via remote desktop with laptop)> Original (2015) Sonore Signature Series, BNC/SPDIF > Yggdrasil A2 > Pass Labs XA100 Monoblocks > Triton Reference Speakers (modified) >Tweeked CiscoSG110D-08 LAN Switch. Cabling: Canare LV-77S SPDIF, Kimber KS2026 XLR interconnects, Kimber KS3035 Speaker wires.