IGNORED

Euphony OS w/Stylus player setup and issues thread

• 4 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, flkin said:

I will have a chance to compare Euphony v4 with Win10 IoT Enterprise LTSC / JPlay (Custom ISO) both installed internally in the same streamer this coming weekend. The streamer is built by @Anwarand will be on demo in a HiFi show in Kuala Lumpur from the 5-7 Aug.

Not easy to get a comparison for this - most streamers are usually optimised one way or the other. And Win10/JPlay setups might not have been tuned well to get the max sound achievable, but that will not be the case here. Thanks Dr.Anwar for setting this up!  😄

Looking forward to hearing the differences between the 2 setups and plan to report my findings here.

Yesterday I bought V4 and installed on ssd nvme M2, I listened for about an hour and a half, then I replaced M2 with another one on which I have Win 10 pro, optimized with the various most popular programs.

The latter seemed clearly superior to me in terms of detail, involvement and naturalness, especially of the voices. As against the boubble upnp interface it is not comparable to that of Stylus.

For MY verdict I reserve the right to make other plays. It will be interesting to have your opinion, especially because you can test it on an excellent PC like that of Anwar , I look forward to your impressions