IGNORED

HQPlayer Filter Settings

anroj

Question

Hi all,

I don't know if this is the correct forum for my question, but I noticed that when I use HQPlayer EXT2, ASDM7 modulator and DSD 48kHz/DSD512, that I get slow sound. Everything seems to be a tick slow. It is very apparent on voices where it seems that the speed and pitch are altered. I use a Topping DX7s DAC, on an Intel i7 Skull Canyon NUC. I also use HQPlayer NAA on an Intel i7/4790 CPU running Windows 10. I'm sure this is related to my computer not being powerful enough and needing to find other filters/modulator combinations that will work, but I really like ASDM7, so wanting to see if there's some way to tune my computer settings to make it work.

2 answers to this question

53 minutes ago, anroj said:

Hi all,

I don't know if this is the correct forum for my question, but I noticed that when I use HQPlayer EXT2, ASDM7 modulator and DSD 48kHz/DSD512, that I get slow sound. Everything seems to be a tick slow. It is very apparent on voices where it seems that the speed and pitch are altered. I use a Topping DX7s DAC, on an Intel i7 Skull Canyon NUC. I also use HQPlayer NAA on an Intel i7/4790 CPU running Windows 10. I'm sure this is related to my computer not being powerful enough and needing to find other filters/modulator combinations that will work, but I really like ASDM7, so wanting to see if there's some way to tune my computer settings to make it work.

You should post this at the end of the HQPlayer thread in the Software forum. Miska (HQPlayer developer) or others will reply and the posts will be there for anyone else experiencing similar issues with HQPlayer.

"Relax, it's only hi-fi. There's never been a hi-fi emergency." - Roy Hall

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - William Bruce Cameron

1 minute ago, Allan F said:

You should post this at the end of the HQPlayer thread in the Software forum. Miska (HQPlayer developer) or others will reply and the posts will be there for anyone else experiencing similar issues:

Thanks, Allan.