IGNORED

Pure music frozen...help

Vangelis

My Pure Music will not play. itunes by its self works and plays fine, but in PM If I hit play the display elapses for three seconds than stops, I hear no music for the three seconds before it freezes. I have deleted and reloaded 1.65a three times as well as performed the repair permissions in the disc utility for the Mini's hard drive and shut down the computer unplugged the Dacs USB and rebooted as recommended by Channel D. Nothing seems to help. PM worked fine before my nearly new Mac Mini's hard drive was just replaced.

Anyone having an idea would be appreciated.

Dave

TP-LInk 1200 WiFi router>Transparent Audio ethernet cable>Innuos PhoenixNet Switch>Muon Pro ethernet cable>Muon Pro>Grimm Mu2>AudioQuest Dragon XLR>NAD M23> Falcon 2024 Limited Edition LS35a & REL T7Xi sub. Synergistic Research Atmosphere Excite SX powers cords>Puritan Audio 156 pwr conditioner W/Ground Master City.

Rob, at Pure Music solved my problem with PM freezing. Pure Music was not the culprit. It was complicated to trouble shoot but the issue was in the way I reinstalled iTunes from my deck top to my dock. I would have never ever solved this with out Pure Music's support.

Thanks to Rob at Pure Music for all the help!

Dave

TP-LInk 1200 WiFi router>Transparent Audio ethernet cable>Innuos PhoenixNet Switch>Muon Pro ethernet cable>Muon Pro>Grimm Mu2>AudioQuest Dragon XLR>NAD M23> Falcon 2024 Limited Edition LS35a & REL T7Xi sub. Synergistic Research Atmosphere Excite SX powers cords>Puritan Audio 156 pwr conditioner W/Ground Master City.