IGNORED

What Can't You Find on Qobuz USA Yet That You'd Like to See?

On 1/28/2019 at 9:51 PM, sockpit said:

Andris Nelsons’ three recent recordings of Shostakovich with the Boston Symphony Orchestra.  They are stunning SQ, and Qobuz in Great Britain has them in the catalogue.  I’d like em on this side of the pond,

This could be a deal breaker 😉

Qobuz shows this as available on 2/21/2019

Headphones: ZMF Atrium Closed, ZMF Bokeh, Audeze LCD-X, Meze 109 Pro, Focal Clear Mg, Noble Katana IEMs, Dan Clark Aeon 2 Closed
Amp/DAC: Decware MKIII Tube Amp, ZMF Homage, Schiit Bifrost 2/64, Woo Audio WA8, Burston Playmate 2, Mytek DSD192 DAC, Cayin RU7, Chord Mojo, Fiio M11 Plus DAP
Cables: Promitheus XLR Interconnects, WyWired red cables, Meze Silver, ZMF 6.35 ofc and 4 pin xlr stock, Arctic Cable, Audio Envy Cable balanced, balanced Silver Interconnects
Other: Aurender N100H, Macbook Pro (2023) running Audirvana Studio

9 hours ago, sockpit said:

Thanks.  Can I ask where you found that?  

On the Qobuz site when I searched and clicked on the album

Headphones: ZMF Atrium Closed, ZMF Bokeh, Audeze LCD-X, Meze 109 Pro, Focal Clear Mg, Noble Katana IEMs, Dan Clark Aeon 2 Closed
Amp/DAC: Decware MKIII Tube Amp, ZMF Homage, Schiit Bifrost 2/64, Woo Audio WA8, Burston Playmate 2, Mytek DSD192 DAC, Cayin RU7, Chord Mojo, Fiio M11 Plus DAP
Cables: Promitheus XLR Interconnects, WyWired red cables, Meze Silver, ZMF 6.35 ofc and 4 pin xlr stock, Arctic Cable, Audio Envy Cable balanced, balanced Silver Interconnects

2 hours ago, jhwalker said:

This isn't a specific album, but ...

I'd love to see a true listing of ALL new releases by genre, not just what they choose to "select" for me :P

Right now, I'm not seeing ANY new releases on the Classical front page, but I've received email from several other sources (e.g., HDTracks, Presto Classical, ProStudio Masters, etc.) highlighting several new releases I'd like to check out on Qobuz.  Yes, I could search for each of them individually, but why can't I just select "Classical", "New Releases" and get a LIST of everything available in descending date order?

Hopefully, as Qobuz works its way through the Beta process towards a 1.0 version, these types of issues will get resolved.  I agree with you and would love to see a list of new Classical releases on the front page.  Right now, I do a lot of searching.