IGNORED

system advice needed?

1 hour ago, davide256 said:

1) Wished I'd gotten the ISO Regen before I sold my first microRendu, then I wouldn't have bought one twice. The LPS 1.2 makes a very big difference powering

the ISO Regen connected to my Schiit Eitr with the USB 5V replace switch on whereas the SoTM SPS500 or HDPlex 100 watt power supply did not. On the fence

at the moment for buying a new PS for the microRendu as the HDPlex powering it died recently...

2) I'm not seeing any published love in hobbyist posts for the Ultradigital; Schiit Eitr and Singxer F-1 seem to be current champs. Can anyone point to a creditable comparison

of the Ultradigital to the Eitr or F-1?

Home setup: I have the ultraRendu powered by LPS-1.2 in the home setup (no Regen or IsoRegen), going to Berkeley Alpha USB, then to DAC.

Work setup:  I have an IsoRegen powered by LPS-1, feeding a Schiit Eitr, then to DAC.

I have been meaning to take my IsoRegen from my work system, pop it in the home system chain, and see if it makes a difference.  I have not been too interested in trying this because IsoRegen tech is already incorporated in the ultraRendu so I am not sure why inserting IsoRegen would help.  Still, just for fun, I will try at some point.  At some point I should also compare the Eitr against the Berkeley.  I will say, Eitr made a terrific improvement to the work system and IsoRegen further improved sonics.      

Here is a comparison post I found on a quick Google search, but unfortunately it doesn't include Ultradigital.  I would expect Ultradigital to be able to compete with the Eitr, no problem (in other words, I expect it to be a great performer).  

http://www.basshead.club/spdif-battle-mutec-singxer-lynx-rednet-et-al/

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | dual Rythmik E15HP subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC