IGNORED

Blu Ray Audio Ripping on a MAC...Possible??? Running Windows on a MAC - does this change the game?

yogamarc

Okay - So I've tried many times to rip the high res audio from a blu ray on a MAC without success. I can get 16 bit but not 24. I have used make MKV - but then what? I get this big file I can't seem to use. I try DVD audio extractor but it won't pass the copyright. I've had people tell me its possible only to realize they don't own a MAC... its super easy on a PC - but MACs seem to block ripping or decrypting of these files...

I've used a few used PCs to do this using DVD audio extractor with AnyDVD running in the background (this seems to be the magic potion) and its a cinch. easy-peasy. no fuss. BOOM. done.

Unfortunately, I no longer have a PC as both died - and I have some big titles i want to rip for portable listening. so - drumroll please....

In lieu of buying a new PC laptop, is there a way to run windows on a mac and get the same result? OR has someone used a MAC successfully to easily extract blu ray audio...

thanks so much for any feedback!!