IGNORED

JPLAY FEMTO is fantastic

joelha

Sorry Joel. I have to respond to this.

Joel appears to be one of the JPLAY Femto users who has managed to get this to work. Go look at the JPLAY Forum. He appears to be in the minority. I can't get it to work in dual PC configuration, I can't assign the drives that contain my music files, I've had problems getting a control point to work with it and when I did I couldn't see any covert art.

If people want to try it, then please be my guest but I would advise that you don't buy it until you are sure that it will work in your setup.

Sorry to have to post this. It may be the case that I have wasted 49 Euros today. I have asked JPLAY for a refund. I will post if I get it

Credit where credit is due. I have to put my hand up and report that I was critical of JPLAYfemto on launch day. While several users have experienced challenges to get this new software to work, it is much to Marcin's credit that he very quickly establish a dedicated issues/bugs thread on the JPLAY Forum and is working extremely hard to ensure that any issues/bugs posted by users receive a very prompt response. Well done Marcin. It is greatly appreciated.