IGNORED

JPLAY FEMTO is fantastic

joelha

JPLAY FEMTO was released this morning.

It's a significant step beyond the previous version of JPLAY.

I've been a beta tester for the better part of two weeks and I find the sound to be outstanding.

It's my go to player at this time and I've used a lot of different players in Windows, Mac and Linux environments.

Free trials are available and I'd highly recommend trying it.

Those who think all players sound the same might be surprised in this case.

You can learn more about JPLAY FEMTO and download a trial version at: http://jplay.eu/forum/index.php?/topic/2645-jplay-classic-jplay-femto-released/

Joel

P.S. I've met both of the innovators of this software, Marcin and Josef, and they are very good guys.

Jazzdoc,

If people are going to read your message then they should read my response to your message as well (immediately below yours on JPLAY's forum).

In contrast to Jazzdoc, I highly recommend that people buy JPLAY. To critique a product within hours of its release before the authors (only a two man operation) have had a chance to field all the comments they're receiving, is unfair.

Time will tell who is right, but I've known Marcin personally for years and am thrilled with his product and his attention to me and other customers.

I hope people will trust my long-term experiences rather than your very recent frustrations.

Joel