IGNORED

JPLAY FEMTO is fantastic

joelha

10 hours ago, JazzDoc said:

Sorry Joel. I have to respond to this.

Joel appears to be one of the JPLAY Femto users who has managed to get this to work. Go look at the JPLAY Forum. He appears to be in the minority. I can't get it to work in dual PC configuration, I can't assign the drives that contain my music files, I've had problems getting a control point to work with it and when I did I couldn't see any covert art.

If people want to try it, then please be my guest but I would advise that you don't buy it until you are sure that it will work in your setup.

Sorry to have to post this. It may be the case that I have wasted 49 Euros today. I have asked JPLAY for a refund. I will post if I get it

FEMTO working well and sounding great on my single I3 NUC/bubble UPNP/mControl

I've used JPLAY from version 1 and over that time it's improved substantially in terms of sound quality and User experience.

Yup there has been some hiccups along the way but those have usually been sorted pretty quickly.

IMHO it’s pretty poor form to post complaints in this way before the release dust has settled when a little patience may be more prudent.

Looking at the forum may give a slightly skewed account of what’s going on numbers wise. I’m sure that most experienced forum users will know that people only tend to post when they have a problem to solve.

The rest for the most part stay silent.

So yes some issues to fix for some people which is normal for a new software release.

Let’s hope that yours are fixed soon.