IGNORED

Qobuz in US: When?

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, cjf said:

I just stopped in to take a peek at the QOBUZZ site for the first time.

I did a few random searches for albums that I know to be VERY obscure and was pleased to see they had most of them for download/purchase. +1 Points for that

The bad news though....it seems none of these online services gives a hoot about publishing/listing provenance data on the version of album they are selling/streaming. Why on Gods green earth does this important detail seem to escape all these services? -5 Points for this

I want to see a Catalog #, BarCode # and a creation Date as seen on the original media....damnit  ?

I'm not spending another dime on any of these online streaming/download sites until that starts to happen. I've been burnt more times than I care to think about by HDTracks for crushed/compressed garbage downloads. Fool me five times shame on you, fool me more than that, shame on me.

Basic to Discogs I go   ?‍♂️

I love the bio sketches included w Qobuz, as well as the digital books included w many albums. I’ve read some 20+ pages in length. 

I expect Qobuz to continue to improve as they expand.  

Friends from Europe have spoken well of them and I wish that I had signed up last July when I was in France.