IGNORED

RMAF 18

On 9/13/2018 at 3:53 PM, austinpop said:

Works for me too. We can meet at the legendary, world-renowned Pint Brothers Alehouse on the lobby level.

Saturday 6pm. Ish.

Have one for me, folks.  Waving from NM!  :) 

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

9 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Now this sounds spectacular. 

76C30D7E-B834-443B-B0BD-B2596E1F8C21.jpeg

What are they using for amplification?

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

2 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Favorite moment of show so far!

0CD34586-A78F-4512-A123-50CC78B157B2.MOV

My network always says that.