IGNORED

Pure Music 1.63

Lars

This is the best sounding version of Pure Music yet and top sounding music program at my house. The problem I was having with starting some tracks is gone. A truly excellent release.

Wavelength Silver Crimson/Denominator USB DAC, Levinson 32/33H, Synergistic Research Cables and AC cables, Shunyata Hydra V-Ray II with King Cobra CX cable, Wilson Sasha WP speakers with Wilson Watch Dog Sub. Basis Debut V Vacuum turntable/ Grahm Phantom/Koetsu Jade Platinum. MacBook Pro 17\" 2.3GHz Quad Core i7, 8GB RAM, Pure Music, Decibel, Fidelia, AudioQuest Diamond USB Cable.

There was an optimization to the code that was first heard in the Pure Vinyl upgrade a week ago. It called its Pure Music component 1.62.

1.63 sounds a little more open and bigger sounding than 1.61. It also seems to have a greater sense of ease to the sound.

Truth be told Clay, I would probably piss my pants if you liked a version of PM :).

Steve

Wavelength Silver Crimson/Denominator USB DAC, Levinson 32/33H, Synergistic Research Cables and AC cables, Shunyata Hydra V-Ray II with King Cobra CX cable, Wilson Sasha WP speakers with Wilson Watch Dog Sub. Basis Debut V Vacuum turntable/ Grahm Phantom/Koetsu Jade Platinum. MacBook Pro 17\" 2.3GHz Quad Core i7, 8GB RAM, Pure Music, Decibel, Fidelia, AudioQuest Diamond USB Cable.

Downloaded 1.63 demo and my itunes counter still freezes/stops while song is playing. Happens about 20% of the time. Anyone else having this issue?

Functionally, 1.63 is much smoother than previous versions.

Lyngdorf MP40..Aurender N200..Panasonic UB9000..SimAudio Titan MCH Amp..Emotiva BasX A4..KEF Ref 1 Meta..Dali Phantom IW..SVS Prime Elevation(4)..JL Audio F112..Shunyata Research Ztron Alpha HC/Digital..IsoAcoustics Gaia II, Orea Bronze..Billy Bags rack.