IGNORED

Spatial Music software taking Pure Vinyl to another level

About 3mo ago I installed Pure Vinyl as the base for my music server. My system consist of CS 2.3 for speakers Macbook Pro and Apple Duet. Halcro and Firstwatt Virture Audio for amps. I was not 100% sold on the product it sounded good but I wasn't sure if this was the end all. After speaking with Clayton Shaw of Emerald Physics Fame and owner of Spatial Computer Audio, we agreed that he should come down and listen to the system. He came down and brought with him a TC Studiokonnect 48 and his room correction software, and the New Spatial Software Which is a Hybrid of the Pure Vinyl. Good Lord. I thought that I had sucked every ounce of fidelity out of my system, boy was I wrong. First Clayton installed the new software which like all new versions it had some gremlins. Then he EQ the system and installed his Speaker cable I call them Black Ops cables cause they have some Military RF blocking coating. we went from a bi-amp to a tri-amp. 3 days later. Holy Cow I am very happy Before the systems sound transported you to the venue you the performance was taking place in. If it was James Taylor you were live at the Fillmore. But now it gives you a front row performance. You are one on one with the band. You are in a private concert. The system is nothing short of magnificent. At this level of listing it allows you to be aware of the artist performance, you hear all the heavy breathing after they belt out those 16 bars, and you appreciate the hard work it took to make you snap your fingers. I have had systems that cost so much more and have given me a fraction of what this system does. I understand that most people cant hire Clayton to come out and dial in there system, but if you can, it is well worth it about the price of a CD player and its a joy watching the master do his work. It is like Shelby taking you for a spin in his Cobra. I know have the ease of use of computer audio my kids can control it with an ipad. And I have the audio quality that I desire.

Interesting. Here is virtually the same thing on Audio Circle.

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=85508.0

This is similar to the posts here on CA and AC back in August 2009. All posts have nearly over-the-top praise for Clayton Shaw, Emerald Physics, and Spacial Computer. Hmmm. No other posts except for these. Hmmm.

A. http://www.computeraudiophile.com/content/Emerald-Physics-CS23-Gift-Audio-God

B. http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=70982.0

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png