IGNORED

Allo Digione Signature

On 12/17/2019 at 6:13 PM, quanghuy147 said:

I am having problem getting Audirvana see Volumio as UPNP. When I first installed the software it worked perfectly, however, the next day when I opened Audirvana to play music, I did not recognized Volumio. I restarted computers many times, unplugged ethernet cables. None helps. Finally, I re-installed Audirvana and hit 'Scan Folder' in Library then Volumio appeared. I did not have time to try again but I hope this won't happen again. 

By the way, I just ordered 2 Blaaske filters on eBay. :) Do they have to be used in any specific direction or I just need to put it between 2 devices?

I have AudioQuest cable from my fritzbox to the switch. From the output switch I plugged with the txt to my usbsignature.. between the baaske and bridge I us the AudioQuest coffee for it going in my Allo usb bridge signature. 

I have first try this with one baaske  so...

That I thought wow 🎶

This is unbelievable so more musical happiness.. rest, cleaner, depth , more detailed... I can not say it in words 😅

Now I have buy a second baaske to to my switch... 🎻 🎶 

• 5 months later...
3 hours ago, zacho said:

Should also check out the Ciunas SuperCapacitor ISO-PS. only 150euro for a dual rail. I use this to power my digione signature and it was a big big improvement over ifi on dirty side and 18650 lipo4 batteries on clean side. 

I have see a review on internet..Ciunas SuperCapacitor ISO-PS ... From Google How it is built inside 🥳

That make me not happy 😊

I do not know how it now is..? 

1 minute ago, zacho said:

I think the online photos are of the old Battery ISO-PS. Whifh reviews have you read. there's a thread on pinkfishmedia forum where it compares favorably to the Paul Hynes SR4. And I guess for the price it commands, there can be no complaints. I certainly do not have any. 

I have see it from Google for a dac ... searching for Paul Hynes psu. 

Now I know I don't believe everything on internet marketing 😅

First I must it self hear and see 🎶

Only I found it here between Google search ..

https://www.audio “science” review/forum/index.php?threads/ciúnas-audio-iso-dac-teardown-and-failed-review.9653/