IGNORED

Official Qobuz Issues Thread

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone managed to get Qobuz to stream to an Allo DigiOne Signature (running Dietpi)? I just get transport errors. I realize it's still Beta, just wondered if anyone has gotten it working. 

[br]QNAP+ -> Allo DigiOne Signature -> RequisiteAudio D3rs ->  McIntosh C52 -> McIntosh MC-275 MK VI -> Harbeth 30.1's via Roon

4 minutes ago, left channel said:

@dmormerod here's another idea. Thanks @TAV.

Thanks.  I agree I can't wait for the Roon integration, that will make it much easier. I'll have to have a play and see why I couldn't get it working yesterday.  I'm on a Mac rather than a PC, but hopefully, that shouldn't make any difference.

[br]QNAP+ -> Allo DigiOne Signature -> RequisiteAudio D3rs ->  McIntosh C52 -> McIntosh MC-275 MK VI -> Harbeth 30.1's via Roon

1 minute ago, left channel said:

The Mac shouldn't make a difference at all. LMS or A+ or whatever on the Mac, and a corresponding client on the Are you working only with the Qobuz app's beta UPnP support? I wonder if it can see GMRender. What exactly are you running there?

I using the Qobuz client on the Mac and the built-in DLNA/UPnP (beta). It see's the DietPi device but when I attempt to play it eventually comes back with Transport Errors.  I only tried it briefly and didn't spend a huge amount of time trying to fix it. I can do more investigation this evening.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm obviously doing something wrong, or my network is blocking traffic.  I have an Allo USBridge and DigiOne Signature.  I can happily play to both from Roon with zero issues.  (I know Roon uses its own protocol).  When I try to play to either with Qobuz I get nothing, the UI looks like it trying to play but nothing happens. Are there specific ports that need to be open from a Firewall perspective or anyone else have any bright ideas? I noticed I can't play to the devices using JRiver either, so I do wonder if it's DNLA port related.