IGNORED

Official Qobuz Issues Thread

On 2/19/2021 at 9:28 AM, David Craff said:

Hi Mark Dirac

1. the release are available, but you need to scroll down to load the rest of content. We know this is not the best way to discover or find content for a artist.

We are working on a new artist page, with filter, clean content (discography) etc. And in the next release you can search in the loaded page, that can help you.

2. Peter Gabriel is very well known. And as we display content where he was only composer, you can see lot's of release in addition to his official discography. As I say for the first point, we are working on a new artist page that must fix this issue.

3. Same as other point. It's indeed the case with popular artists.

Regards

For me, the biggest issue with Qobuz is the way it includes other artists' recordings in addition to a popular artist's official discography. I understand that with its classical music roots it makes sense for Qobuz to order discography by composer but it is completely inappropriate for all other music genres. 

Paul McCartney's latest release according to Qobuz is something called 'My Valentine' by David Nicholls. David Bowie's is latest release is 'Sound and Vision' by Halado Negro. That's ridiculous!

I really want Qobuz to succeed but you're never going to appeal to the broader market if you can't get the basics right. I'm signed up for twelve months but I will be looking elsewhere come renewal time if you can't get this sorted soon.

Screenshot 2021-02-26 at 13.58.23.png

15 hours ago, John H said:

Looking to possibly move to Qobuz but first wanted to know how many devices in my home can use the service simultaneously ? If I want to listen to music while the wife is listening to something different in another room through another device is that possible? 

I have an individual Qobuz account while the rest of the family prefers to use a Family Apple Music account on their devices. However, my wife sometimes plays a Qobuz playlist on our Sonos while I’m listening to an album on Qobuz through my laptop and there’s no issue. I think the only time I’ve seen a block on Qobuz playing on a device was when I mistakenly started playing something on my laptop while my phone was still streaming from Qobuz. 
The solution is to pay for the Family sub. 
BTW, when I trialled Amazon Music HD it was frequently claiming it was playing on too many devices for my account even when it was only on the laptop...

• 1 month later...