IGNORED

USBridge has to be rebooted whenever the DAC is turned off

I just acquired a PS Audio Sprout100 which has a USB input to an internal DAC.   I have connected my USBridge to it and it works great...until I turn the Sprout100 off.  When I turn it back on the USBridge has to be power cycled in order to be seen in Roon again and then it works just fine until the next time I turn the Sprout off.  The USBridge is running DietPi 6.9 and otherwise works just fine.  Any idea why it behaves this way?  It's kind of a PIA.  

Hi ,  you are using ROON or ROON + HQplayer?

switching off the DAC while playing song  the applications locking with USB port. So USBridge reboot is required to detect the DAC again.

Player has to stop before switching off the DAC.

you can do SSH login and nano /DietPi/uEnv.txt     edit  the value  to 0   aotg.urb_fix=0
note : edit this only for    ROON, Roon+ HQplayer this parameter need to set 1

Allo.com Tech. Support

Thanks for your response to my question.  I am only using Roon.  I have never used HQPlayer.  I never switch off the DAC while playing a song.  Each time the DAC has been shut off there was no music playing.  Does the Linux string you recommend solve for this?   

This is now resolved.  I changed the aotg.urb_fix=1 to aotg.urb_fix=0 as instructed and the USBridge was recognized by Roon after the DAC was power cycled and did not need to be rebooted as it had before.  Thanks for the help.