9 hours ago, Nordkapp said:

Well, there are times when words just cannot do justice, as in this particular case. I screen shotted this one. Just when you think you've seen it all......

20180612_200939.jpg

Didn't my fortune cookie once tell me:

"Man with kitten/puppy shouldn't use $6000 cable."

When I had a puppy I had a door installed just to block off the audio room. He never came in there unless I was present. I guess it is (un) common sense.

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protectors +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Protection>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three BXT (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three BXT

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

8 minutes ago, MetalNuts said:

Dogs are easier to train and usually submit to the owner's instructions and guidance but for cats, it seems to be the other way round.?

Yes, but discretion is the better part of valor, or so they say. That's why you set it up so the animal can't get to the expensive equipment. 

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protectors +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Protection>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three BXT (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three BXT

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)