IGNORED

Article: The Music In Me: At The Hop

Good article.  I can't help but think it would have been all that much better if you had stepped out of the past and penned a sincere examination of modern dancing.  Forget the clubs and festival zombies.  Explore the actual significant cultural aspects like this poster.  DABing, Planking and the rest of these moves are versatile enough to pull out anywhere at any time.

e21.jpg

Then you have the dance that has been as unavoidable as it is bad.  This one really calls for video evidence, but I'm going to let you pick your own selection there.  Here is a couple true to life animated (Technically Santa is animated) examples of how deeply infected with twerking our society has become in the current decade.

kEf0QsA.gif        mBu31wD.gif     TediousPiercingElkhound-size_restricted.

EllipticalHiddenBlackcrappie-size_restri      MarriedColossalDotterel-size_restricted.     HoarseLankyIbex-size_restricted.gif

The high school dance.. Friday night after football.  Wow.  What fun.  

I have no idea if kids dance like we did back in the 1960s.  Of course we had better music :D.

In any dispute the intensity of feeling is inversely proportional to the value of the issues at stake ~ Sayre's Law