IGNORED

The Paul Hynes SR4 PSU

44 minutes ago, paulhynes said:

I am indeed negotiating with a CMC (contract manufacturing company) to take over production of key products. The company I have chosen can work to the highest standards. The first product will be the SR4. These are currently still being manufactured here in South Uist, but if the CMC can satisfy my build criteria, and maintain or exceed the current sound quality of the SR4, they will take over SR4 production.

I keep getting enquiries for SR7 products but I have closed the custom build service to new orders. However because of the interest in these SR7 products I have decided to reintroduce a limited range of SR7 with either standard construction or XL construction. The DR (double regulated) version will also be offered. These SR7 will be production engineered to suit automated assembly lines, but I am not planning to offer custom build options at this point in time.

Following on from successful SR4 production I will introduce the SR7 into CMC production later this year with a number of interesting products to follow.

Good job Paul! I doubt the custom SR7 manufacture was kind to your personal life.

Regards,

Dave

Audio system

• 2 months later...