IGNORED

The new generation UltraCap LPS-1.2: USER IMPRESSIONS and QUESTIONS thread

I had to switch my internet service the other day and am now using the Linksys Velop extenders thru the house. My digital took a pretty large step backwards but still plays my files, but not as well as before.  Then the LPS 1.2 showed up ( thanks Alex) and now my digital sounds a lot better. More articulate with better drive from each instrument. Larger soundstage with much better air around each performer. All from a battery upgrade just on the IsoRegen! I am now ordering a second LPS 1.2 for my UltraRendu. It's a slam dunk! I'm also VERY interested in anyone with a better ( read audiophile) ethernet switch. I'm positive that is the weak link in my digital system at this point. Great product and excellent customer service!

It's not that hard to re focus on the LPS-1.2 power supply.  EVERY  time I play my digital files,  I am reminded of the sheer force and drive it brings to the event. It can play nice and delicate, and shrink down the soundstage when needed, but it has a GIANT soundstage when combined with the IsoRegen if the recording warrants it. Mine was great in a couple days but is quite a bit better after a week of playing. Does anyone have the new supply on both the UltraRendu and the IsoRegen yet?

Either I guess. I was wondering if anyone had one 1.2 on each piece. I'm getting in line for a second supply to power my  UltraRendu. I'm also wondering if anyone has tried in on both the IsoRegen or the UltraRendu , and which piece did it make the best difference. Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

I received my second LPS 1.2 the other day. The first went on my IsoRegen and I still can't believe what a nice difference it has made. I truly think it kept getting better for 4-5 days. I put the second one on my UltraRendu and gave it a day of play time before I sat down to listen. WOW AGAIN!! It makes about the same bump in sound quality as the first one did. I'm excited every time I listen!  Digital has never been better!

I did have the LPS-1 on both the Ultra and the Iso and was so thrilled with the sound I was getting I really didn't want to change a thing. Curiosity got the best of me so I ordered a LPS 1.2 just because EVERYTHING I have ordered from UpTone has improved my system. I put it on the IsoRegen for a listen and was blown away! Ran to my computer and got in line for another LPS 1.2 to energize my UltraRendu. The Ultra reacted the exact same way with an equal gain in sound quality,  soundstage, and bass articulation! The cumulative effect of both pieces now powered by the LPS 1.2's is breathtaking! Every plucked string, bass whack, etc, becomes an event. Not in your face" look at me". Just more explosive with more substance thru the critical midrange. My system still has that " 13th row" cohesiveness to the music, but now has that " 4th row" jump factor that will have you laughing out loud when you hear it. Like Nike says, " Just do It".