IGNORED

Launch Issues & Comments

4 hours ago, rickca said:

By active vs dead, do you mean still available vs sold?  If so, on the left side of the screen under Availability, click on the Available radio button.  This will eliminate all the sold items.

Alright, I feel stupid now.  The 'All Items' being default is still questionable though.  Why would you ever want to start the search by looking at nearly a full page of sold items.

Chris, LIVE = not sold, DEAD = sold

You want the worst of it try looking at the first six pages of DAC sorted by lowest price.  That brings the price up North of $2K.  I suspect to many potential buyers that is not an unreasonable basement for used equipment.  

The page loads with newest at the top of first page by default.  That is fine.  I was just wondering what the decision making in regards to showing every item that has been sold accomplishes.  It was so strange I didn't even look/expect/realize that if I scrolled down half the page there would be a fairly deeply buried option to make sense of the listings that are still live.  

You like the way things are, perfect.  No demands or complaints here. I wish you a nice day and settle in with a selection out of the pile of freshly ripped music.  :)