IGNORED

Streaming over Ethernet: NAS best UPnP server or what?

Hi; this is my first post (after the loosin' Bio data :/ from... that time...)
(Sorry for my English and... thanks to all of you)

Well,

after many digital sys over PC, I -finally- found the sound I like, with no differences (and if there are, they are better listenings than... CDs) from any other digital front end, I mean my transport/DAC Simaudio Moon 750D.
My goal was to put away PC from the audio chain, so... NAS (QNAP TS251 fanless)... router (Fritzbox)... renderer (MiND 180 by Moon, Simaudio) and through AES/EBU_XLR 110-Ohm cable (Apogee Wide Eye) to DAC. All cabled with Ethernet CAT 6a shielded.

Because "the game" to improve the sound but without spend (so much) money on other gears, even changing "the tonal balance", I was surprised when I add the "linear power supply" to router/NAS/renderer. Very good for my ears! 
But... "more": I want "more"! :rolleyes:
Waiting for MQA (Moon website writes... 1st quarter '18), I wrote to "iFi audio" to know if there are in their big catalogue some "good stuff", some "iSilencers" and so on: they gently said to me that over Ethernet there is nothig so significant at the moment because Ethernet is a very good place to stream direct to DAC!
I also read this very interesting article about, on SoS: 
https://www.soundonsound.com/techniques/ethernet-audio

So, my "QUESTION", without talking about PC's and USB's, is: what do you say about?
Is there only a chance to change devices to improve the sound over Ethernet?

And...
What about the UPnP AV music server???
I use the "MinimServer" and it flows very good, but I heard about Roon Sever just few days ago: is this a better choice? The only way?
Any advices for me? (Are you informed for something like Roon Server competitor? Free?)

Thanks and sorry for the long post: I will read you.
Bye, Luca from old EU :)