IGNORED

Stereophile Series on MQA Technology

1 hour ago, John_Atkinson said:

I deleted a small number of posts by Brian and by another poster that did not conform to our rules. All of Brian Lucey's other comments are MQA are still there on the Stereophile website. Brian's original comments on MQA were not posted online until after the 2 articles in the January 2018 issue were at the printer. You should note that the online reprint of my essay on MQA does include links to some others who have criticized MQA

Not true.  - John Atkinson

Editor, Stereophile

John,

Glad to see you here but suspect it will only be short-lived as the shit storm of abuse is just queuing up.  Hold tight.

Best, 

Warren

29 minutes ago, seldomheard said:

Let me add "lier" to the charge, then. I never called anyone a shill in your magazine and you know it. The title I quoted above is exactly as it was rendered before you deleted it this morning. Thanks for weighing in, Mr. Lier in Chief...

could, at the very least when insulting someone on-line, spell it correctly!

(see you edited your posts to the correct spelling....just to keep the record straight)

1 minute ago, seldomheard said:

I typed Lyar and spell check underlined it. So I altered it until spellcheck  underline disappeared. I don't use the word very often in professional communication. Sadly, Mr. Atkinson's behavior has once again made its use inevitable.

Lier is defined as someone who rests or reclines. An example of a lier is a dog who is often sleepy. YourDictionary definition and usage example.

.... ///// ????  should have a feature to simply delete the whole of a post or a thread.......

Most of the these endless MQA discussions are just so debilitating.  

Surely there is no immediate nor apparent need for MQA.  Full stop.

(..and I take the late Mr. Hanson's thoughts to heart and am saddened by his demise).