IGNORED

Best (sane) choice to power micro/ultraRendu?

On 11/15/2017 at 8:20 PM, Speed Racer said:

I am intrigued by the CIaudio linear power supply. Does anyone here have any experience with it? I have read good things about the product and company. I like the idea of not having any SMPS in my audio rack!

I just pulled the trigger today on the CIAudio 7v power supply for my mR.  Very much looking forward to hearing it - should arrive next week.   I’ll let you know.....

Tidal / Qobuz--> Roon--> Fios Gigabit--> Netgear Prosafe GS105 --> Supra 8-->EtherRegen --> Fiber--> opticalRendu / CI Audio LPS --> Curious Evolved Link --> Chord Qutest--> AQ Water --> Belles Aria Integrated--> AQ Robin Hood--> Kudos Super 20's

1 hour ago, Speed Racer said:

Where are you located? I ask because it might be interesting to swap power supplies at some point to see if one sounds better than the other in our respective systems. I was torn between the a Teddy Pardo and the CI Audio. I would love to find out if I made the right choice and rectify the problem if I did not!

I’m in New Jersey, near nyc. You.? It could be interesting to swap for a while. I hear good things about TP.  Almost went for his amp.  My CI power arrives on Tuesday - I’ll probably want to spend a few weeks with it before swapping but let’s discuss later in Jan.  

Tidal / Qobuz--> Roon--> Fios Gigabit--> Netgear Prosafe GS105 --> Supra 8-->EtherRegen --> Fiber--> opticalRendu / CI Audio LPS --> Curious Evolved Link --> Chord Qutest--> AQ Water --> Belles Aria Integrated--> AQ Robin Hood--> Kudos Super 20's