IGNORED

The Paul Hynes SR7

Same here; I had a 3.15A fuse (HiFi Tuning) blow in my SR-7 EHD MR4 at second power-on. I’ve replaced it with a 5A Synergistic Black fuse (the Blue didn’t exist yet back then) after consulting with Paul Hynes. It’s been fine since installation.

Fuses sureley have an effect of the resulting SQ. The HiFi-Tuning one wasn’t to my liking. De SR one very much.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@paulhynes, Hello Paul, that must have been a hard decision. Thanks for sharing it with us.

I’m not sure if I’m the only one but this type of customer has not been mentioned yet. I mean the customer who’s currently waiting for a defective module replacement. I have one defective SR-7 EHD high power module I emailed you about January 4th, the module was supposed to be included in a build schedule two weeks later but I guess this too got delayed. My two emails asking for an update must be in that 21k queue.

Where do I and possibly these other similar customers fit in your schedules and will you personally finish these open cases or will they be transferred to PHD Ltd.? When will these open cases be handled and ‘dealt with’?

• 2 months later...