IGNORED

Audio Grade Router and Switches in RMAF with SOtM

Hi ismewor, thank you for visiting SOtM in Denver, my name is May and I'm working for SOtM as a marketing manager.

Actually the products are not made by us, but a friend of ours brought them to the show for some exposure, so that I don't have much information about the product. But SOtM offers the better switch modification with the sCLK-EX which brings the certain sonic improvement and many of audiophiles has been proved the fact.

If you consider buying some digital products, please consider how the circuit has been designed besides of the component itself, this is the most important part to decide the quality of sound in the digital audio system.  

Thank you.

Thank you ismewor :) we are planning to make our network switch for audio purpose in future too, so please keep an eye on it and if you have any concern or question, please feel free to pm or email me :)

Have a great day!

6 hours ago, ismewor said:

Thank you May, Sotm has great products, i already got your SMS200ultra and Txusbultra and now waiting for your clock so it can all link together. 

All the best.